Accountant – Undergraduate
An opportunity has become available for a driven and passionate Undergraduate Accountant to join BLG Business Advisers in a full-time role.
BLG provide a flexible and supportive work environment, with the opportunity to service a diverse range of clients across a wide range of industries.
Our firm specialises in business advisory and structuring, business acquisitions and disposals, accounting and taxation, as well as estate and succession planning. Since starting out in 1994 we have remained dedicated to our vision of providing service, support and building relationships. We are looking for a new BLG team member to help us in delivering this vision.
As an Accountant at BLG Business Advisers you will:
- Be responsible for compliance work including preparing Financial Statements, Income Tax Returns and Business Activity Statements for a range of clients
- Provide tax and business advice to a diverse client base
- Use a range of accounting software including Reckon, MYOB and Xero
- Build lasting relationships with clients
To be considered for this position you will ideally:
- Currently be undertaking a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) and have completed the first year of your degree
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be focused, personable and a good communicator
- Have intermediate IT skills, including Microsoft Excel and Word
The successful applicant will be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Australian Resident (inc. New Zealand Citizens).
If you believe that you are the right person for this position, please apply via the application form below.
Applications Close Friday, 4 May 2017.
Comments are closed here.