Client & Corporate Services Administrative Assistant (Part-time/Full-time)
An opportunity has become available for a driven and passionate Client & Corporate Services Administrative Assistant to join BLG Business Advisers in a part-time or full-time role.
BLG specialises in business advisory and structuring, business acquisitions and disposals, accounting and taxation, as well as estate and succession planning. Our vision since 1994 has been in providing service, support and building relationships with our clients. We are looking for a new BLG team member who will work with us and reinforce this vision.
The Client & Corporate Services Administrative Assistant will assist our Corporate Secretarial team with our rapidly growing client base. As a reliable, motivated and organised individual, you will be able to both work autonomously and collaborate with small teams. This is a rare opportunity for someone who is looking to work flexible hours that suit both you and the business.
As the Client & Corporate Services Administrative Assistant you will:
- Correspond and lodge various documentation with ASIC.
- Conduct corporate secretarial work including ordering new companies, trusts, Self-Managed Super Funds, stamping, scanning and the preparation of bank account packs.
- Complete ATO & ABR registrations and cancellations for ABNs, TFNs, GST & PAYGW, along with EDR stampings.
- Manage and coordinate general office administration as well as the office wide WH&S function.
- Manage client debtors and assist with month-end procedures.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
- EXCEPTIONAL ORGANISATIONAL SKILLS!
- Intermediate IT skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Focussed, personable, good communication and team player qualities
- Experience preferably in a similar role and/or corporate secretarial background
If you are a vibrant, proactive, organised and driven self-starter looking for a high level of responsibility, ownership and experience within a great corporate culture – then apply below!
If you are suitable for this position we will contact you within the next seven days.
Comments are closed here.